CurtisLee19941

Hello, Kind of upset but excited!

So before i knew about this game i was Planning to make my own game, I sat for hours a day putting together this game in a GDD. But as from yesterday i stopped working on my game idea when i came across identity, This game is everything ive been writing down but more! Even thou this has upset me, Im now more hyped then i have ever been! 

I have wanted a game like this for many years now and you guys are making that dream a reality! I can not wait for this to be released i really cant! 

Devs, Dont let us down, so far this game seems amazing! Dont ever stop this game its going to be one of the biggest games in 5 years!

My wallet is ready! If you guys need a tester, helper, bug finder ANYTHING.. you let me know because i have too much free time and i woud love to be apart of it!

also hello to all the people in the community, My name is Curtis and welp, I aim to become a leading buisness man or police officer in Identity, I cant wait to spend many hours chatting to all you guys in game once its released, But until then.... HEY xD

• Like 2

Welcome Curtis!

I know exactly what you mean about wanting a game like this for a long time, I feel the same, it's certainly got a lot going for it!

Have you pledged/purchased your passport yet? That's the best way to get involved with the testing, if you go for Founder or above you will get to play the modules before the beta is released. 

19 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

Welcome Curtis!

I know exactly what you mean about wanting a game like this for a long time, I feel the same, it's certainly got a lot going for it!

Have you pledged/purchased your passport yet? That's the best way to get involved with the testing, if you go for Founder or above you will get to play the modules before the beta is released. 

I havnt yet, But i plan on doing so! This game looks insane! :D

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please use the search function bar before posting questions or ideas as the ideas or questions may have already been asked/ posted on the forum.

• Like 1