EpicGamers

Open Highway Traveling

Does anyone know if you can get a car and go to a fast food place or something (Just roleplay) and travel in the open world and go on dirt roads. It'd be cool to be a cop and get lunch and sit on a dirt road and eat and look around

On 14/05/2016 at 3:51 PM, EpicGamers said:

Does anyone know if you can get a car and go to a fast food place or something (Just roleplay) and travel in the open world and go on dirt roads. It'd be cool to be a cop and get lunch and sit on a dirt road and eat and look around

Well this game is a "OPEN WORLD MMORPG", does that not explain you can go everywhere and yes you can do that stuff but I really think you should read up on the game and watch the trailer because you obviously don't know what the game is about before posting. 

Edit: Caps/ bold writing to make it be seen easier.

Edited by JamesLuck01
removed beginning

On 5/14/2016 at 3:51 PM, EpicGamers said:

Yes being an open world you will pretty much be able to do what ever you like, just remember to keep your eyes peeled for criminals while enjoying your lunch ;) 

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well not to be rude or a dick or anything, but this game is a OPEN WORLD MMORPG does that not explain you can go everywhere and yes you can do that stuff but I really think you should read up on the game and watch the trailer because you obviously don't know what the game is about before posting.

Maybe you should be a little  more nice dude. He did'nt know. Some people come here to ask questions and get answers. I dont know why everyone is so rude on these forum posts.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well not to be rude or a dick or anything, but this game is a OPEN WORLD MMORPG does that not explain you can go everywhere and yes you can do that stuff but I really think you should read up on the game and watch the trailer because you obviously don't know what the game is about before posting.

3 minutes ago, Jaimeivy said:

Maybe you should be a little  more nice dude. He did'nt know. Some people come here to ask questions and get answers. I dont know why everyone is so rude on these forum posts.

I agree, I have been watching your comments on peopled posts. No need to be snobbish amigo. Maybe he knows nothing about the game. Maybe he is trying to gather info. Maybe he doesn't not know to use the search function who knows. Maybe if your going to be such a big community presence you need to work on the way you approach potential community members. If I was him you would now be the reason I dont play this game. Bravo to you @MadMcardle and thank you for your appropriate response.

- Doc

• Like 2

To be honest I just capitalised it to make sure you see it the matter what and actually I wasn't rude when saying it, but I was just stating facts and told you to read up on stuff instead of asking with no knowledge of what the game is about. 

Also this is not in the right area. should be in a Q & A.

@Doc_Rogers tbh then that would just be stupid, because when you first join the forum, the first thing is what I said its about. Also why would you go in empty handed when you can see there is a about page to read up on. 

Also there is a lot of answers on the forum in the Q & A section.

Plus I am not how you see my posts, I purely use the facts mainly and use them in a reply.

There is only one post I was harsh on and that post I edited to the way I meant to say it (i was tired at time of that post) but when I edited it, I also apologised for how I originally typed it.

All my posts have more or less been facts and when I post something saying use the search function before posting stuff, its purely because it will save them asking a question or suggesting something when they could find it already answered instead of having to wait for a reply.

If you find a post otherwise then pm the link and I will edit if it really is that bad but I post things a lot when I am tired and when people are tired, they are more grumpy would you not agree? 

Edited by JamesLuck01

Well ill just point out one thing bud, look at the way you started your response. 1. people are reading this on a screen, so they have no idea how you are saying it. 2. If your not being a dick no need to say "not to be a dick". 3. As gamers we all know that all caps is a no no. So I will leave you with that to dwell over amigo and I will say no more.

36 minutes ago, Doc_Rogers said:

Well ill just point out one thing bud, look at the way you started your response. 1. people are reading this on a screen, so they have no idea how you are saying it. 2. If your not being a dick no need to say "not to be a dick". 3. As gamers we all know that all caps is a no no. So I will leave you with that to dwell over amigo and I will say no more.

I edited it, better, happy? Well the beginning was because I put the caps. but I changed it.

• Like 1

I can understand that sometimes it may be frustrating that people do not utilize the search function on forums, but lets try to remember not everyone uses them as much as some of us do. Things may be posted in the wrong place, or the same questions asked over and over but unfortunately that will always be the case, it's just the way it is. If it gets that annoying just take a step back, you don't have to answer them after all.

I run a couple of communities for DayZ and I guarantee every Wednesday without fail someone will ask why the stable servers are down, which is maintenance and has been every Wednesday since it began, but no doubt someone will get the game an experience that for the first time and ask tomorrow :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadMcardle said:

I can understand that sometimes it may be frustrating that people do not utilize the search function on forums, but lets try to remember not everyone uses them as much as some of us do. Things may be posted in the wrong place, or the same questions asked over and over but unfortunately that will always be the case, it's just the way it is. If it gets that annoying just take a step back, you don't have to answer them after all.

I run a couple of communities for DayZ and I guarantee every Wednesday without fail someone will ask why the stable servers are down, which is maintenance and has been every Wednesday since it began, but no doubt someone will get the game an experience that for the first time and ask tomorrow :) 

I only say its in the wrong area so a moderator might move it to the correct area. I don't care its here, its just better to ask the mods to move it and well the search function will save them asking a question because its quicker + it stops the same posts cluttering the forum. I also just say it as because people will probably find the answer faster than someone commenting.

• Like 1