Sign in to follow this  
ThereIsHope

Jakob Nunes Character Profile (WIP)

Jakob Nunes

10/24/86

He stood on top of what the kids called "the slab", which was just what used to be the old foundation of a building that was completely ripped off one day and they just left the foundation untouched. The kids at the school pretty much saw this as the perfect arena for fighting, seats were set up all around the slab by the school they also used it for recreational activities. Every time a fight would be brought up the kids always brought it there, or dragged their opponent to humiliate them in front of everyone this was one of those days. A kid black hair way at least six feet tall was pulling a kid onto the slab. The kid was already beaten down, his eye blackened his nose bloody his entire face swollen. He was being dragged by his sweater and was let face smacking the ground. He is being told to get up by the kid. So he does struggling to stand he takes a punch straight to the head after a while of doing this everyone is watching pretending they can't do anything about just watching the kid get the life beaten out of him eventually they ask him to stop getting up and the kid even feels bad trying to help him up but then the beaten child punches the kid in the lip enough to make the kid stop helping him and a slight lip bleed. The beaten child stood up his face raised blood pouring out his nose and from cuts around all his bruises. The black haired kid wiped the blood of his lip and went in for a punch but that's were the beaten child lowered his body making the kid miss the punch then he attacked his legs wrapping his arms around his legs and lifted him a bit then slammed him on the ground. The black haired kid was stunned and that's when the beaten kid jumped onto top of him into a full mount position and started elbowing and punching his face until he saw that the kid would no longer fight then he grabbed him by is long greasy black hair and brought his ear to his mouth and said "Don't fuck with me." One of his friends handed him his hat and he put it on and walked off before the teachers would come for him.

That's when a girl came up to him as he walked away "Jakob..." He reckognizes her voice and stops "Jade what do you want?" His fifteen year old voice seems unfazed by the bruising and beating he just received she seems really worried "What are your parents going to say?" He thinks a little bit before he continues "Beat the shit out of me." She looks even more worried then before so he tries to lie not wanting to make her worry "I'm kidding they'll just ground me or something..." She looks to Jakob real quick staring in his green eyes as"You might think your some expert liar but I know you more than you think." He looks to her and is about to continue to walk but then she interrupts his movements "Your a tough guy you know that?" He responded "All I did was let a kid beat the shit out of me, the fucker wouldn't stop though." He walks off the school campus bloodied by what just happened.

"Jakob wake up." he is inside his apartment that seemed decent, he was lying on his bed and when he heard that he jumped from his bed with sweat covering his face. Jade stood at the door wearing one of his shirts that was obviously to big for her. Her light blue eyes were the most beautiful of her kind and he light dirty blond hair later on top of her shoulders. 

He seems to be calmed from the nightmare he just had by Jade "Hey you got to get to class," she says it worried like seeing him like that "I made you some bacon egg sandwiches." Jakob still sitting there in bed "Ya alright I'll... be right there in like a minute." She leaves the room and you can hear her pouring coffee in two mugs. 

Jakob gets up and gets dressed finding a Vans sweater and hat and sets them on the bed, then looking down realizing he has no boxers on he grabs one and puts it on. Finding some sweat pants he puts them on along with the rest of the clothes and goes out with some blonde hair hanging out of his hat.

Edited by ThereIsHope
Added some more
  • Like 1

//side note this is off my cell phone so ya centering it wasn't to easy lol

Edited by ThereIsHope