Blackbeard

Name of the map?

I've been roaming around the forums for quite a while now, using the search bar aswell, but I only found one topic, being similar to my question, but there wasn't really an answer.

So I'm curious, if there has been anything said about how the map will be named. I've seen a few community members, talking about "Roseport", others call it "Identity Island". Is there anything official about how the country/state/city will be named and maybe even names of certain districts?

If I was just unlucky with reading over the topic, that answers my questions, I'm sorry and would be more than happy with a link. 

i think roseport is the main city and no one knows the name as of yet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LionKingGamer said:

I think it should be called I Island or Identity Paradise of Life

Well, it won't be as because better names but I am sure the name will be chosen with a long time of thinking about it. I don't believe they will just straight up and name it like the community would do. They want to make the name of the Island special and well worth it. 

Also Roseport, like tom said is probably the name of the 1 city, which all the cities have names already I think, but districts and the island name have not been mentioned yet. If you want to find out more, 3 major city names

• Like 1