Sign in to follow this  
Dartwin

Lighting in buildings

The game has been running great for me since the updates. The only thing that I see that needs attention is the lighting in the game for going in the buildings and your apartment. Which I'm sure your probably aware of, but I like to report things whenever I get the chance to see them while I play. Putting furniture down is still a tad glitching. Stuff disappears reappears. And household objects like the knife collection and cups and plates I cant repick back up. Cant sit on your own furniture. Simple things. Cant wait for more to come from the policing and the dmv and what not. This game has a lot of potential. People just need to be patient.  Keep up the good work!

9 hours ago, Dartwin said:

The game has been running great for me since the updates. The only thing that I see that needs attention is the lighting in the game for going in the buildings and your apartment. Which I'm sure your probably aware of, but I like to report things whenever I get the chance to see them while I play. Putting furniture down is still a tad glitching. Stuff disappears reappears. And household objects like the knife collection and cups and plates I cant repick back up. Cant sit on your own furniture. Simple things. Cant wait for more to come from the policing and the dmv and what not. This game has a lot of potential. People just need to be patient.  Keep up the good work!

Report stuff here :)
https://www.identityrpg.com/community/forum/40-bug-reporting/