Sign in to follow this  
Jolly_Jess

Karaoke's a blast

I've been having a lot of fun with the Karaoke in game, and was wondering if anyone's been streaming or recording their favorite moments?

23 minutes ago, Jolly_Jess said:

I've been having a lot of fun with the Karaoke in game, and was wondering if anyone's been streaming or recording their favorite moments?

This dude puttin in work

I didn't know it worked. When I go in that room it's either dead quiet or really really loud with only music. 

1 hour ago, MemphisMan said:

I didn't know it worked. When I go in that room it's either dead quiet or really really loud with only music. 

People are nervous, a lot of the time when I go in and watch people they are super quiet, then they end up leaving the stage.

I personally don't go by the karaoke bar, because it's so loud I can't hear my friends that I voice chat with.

3 hours ago, LordBenji said:

I personally don't go by the karaoke bar, because it's so loud I can't hear my friends that I voice chat with.

Yeah. And last time I visited the people in the lobby I think had shut the door to the karaoke bar so they could hear so I made a point of closing it back. And you couldn't "consume" the food at the tables even though the E key prompted you to do so. Needs a little work. 

5 hours ago, UhnotherGamer said:

People are nervous, a lot of the time when I go in and watch people they are super quiet, then they end up leaving the stage.

You're a character, behind a fake name in a game. Nobody cares if you're shit, it's just funny. 

14 hours ago, MariusG69 said:

You're a character, behind a fake name in a game. Nobody cares if you're shit, it's just funny. 

Lol i know how a game works..thank you! :D

14 hours ago, MemphisMan said:

Yeah. And last time I visited the people in the lobby I think had shut the door to the karaoke bar so they could hear so I made a point of closing it back. And you couldn't "consume" the food at the tables even though the E key prompted you to do so. Needs a little work. 

You can eat some food now, recent patch made it possible. May not be able to eat all of it and it may look weird but the actions there.

I know a lot of people are nervous to sing, which is why I sing too.  I try to coax people into having a good time because some people want to participate, but are just shy and need a little push.  My philosophy whenever people tell me they can't sing, "Everyone can sing, not everyone can sing well.  As long as you're having fun it doesn't matter."

On 12/13/2018 at 12:44 AM, Jolly_Jess said:

I know a lot of people are nervous to sing, which is why I sing too.  I try to coax people into having a good time because some people want to participate, but are just shy and need a little push.  My philosophy whenever people tell me they can't sing, "Everyone can sing, not everyone can sing well.  As long as you're having fun it doesn't matter."

If you don't dare to put yourself out there in a roleplaying game, then you have nothing there to do as the result is just boring rp. 

14 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

If you don't dare to put yourself out there in a roleplaying game, then you have nothing there to do as the result is just boring rp. 

That's the good thing about role-playing, anyone can play any style they want, so if they don't want to put themselves out there then that's their choice.

• Like 1