Sign in to follow this  
The_Orgazoid

Oceanic Servers / Future Developement

First question: Are oceanic servers (EU for me) running or are we still going to connect to the US East (which is quite laggy for me anyway)

Second Question: Will firearms be hard to obtain? Anyone who played Arma 3 Altis life will remember that every hobo and his dog carried a rook 9mm at least, which pretty much turned it into a game of cops vs robbers with 0 RP and everyone screaming "hands up or die". This CANNOT be what identity turns into, so how do the devs plan to structure the economy and pricing system to ensure that a) the market doesn't become hyper inflated (maybe a heavy tax system?) and b) to ensure that guns are precious and you should really think twice before bringing out your sidearm into town as it's expensive and costly to lose.

Thanks, Zac.

1 minute ago, The_Orgazoid said:

First question: Are oceanic servers (EU for me) running or are we still going to connect to the US East (which is quite laggy for me anyway)

The servers are going up little by little but I think / am sure that someone said Oceanic servers and I believe EU servers have already been up. (will double check).

11 minutes ago, The_Orgazoid said:

Second Question: Will firearms be hard to obtain? Anyone who played Arma 3 Altis life will remember that every hobo and his dog carried a rook 9mm at least, which pretty much turned it into a game of cops vs robbers with 0 RP and everyone screaming "hands up or die". This CANNOT be what identity turns into, so how do the devs plan to structure the economy and pricing system to ensure that a) the market doesn't become hyper inflated (maybe a heavy tax system?) and b) to ensure that guns are precious and you should really think twice before bringing out your sidearm into town as it's expensive and costly to lose.

Guns will be expensive, Pistols being a bit more common but bigger guns being rare/ very expensive to obtain.