Sign in to follow this  
MemphisMan

Bug - 12/4/18 - After hitting "Play" from choice of character screen the info leaves briefly then comes back. Hit play again. Repeat.

see title description. I'll hit the play button and all the info leaves (character profiles, character). You see all of the background imagery. Then everything comes back as started. One addition to this you see the Town Square logo before the start screen comes back.

Okay,  update...tried to get in by pressing play multiple times and was told that hot fixes 1 and 2 were live but still now allowed in. The last fix of hot fix 2 was to address this very issue. 

Where do you create attachments to include? Wanted to include a screenprint but when I choose "Insert other media" it says I have to have existing attachments somewhere. Guess we can't just browse and pic one. ??/

Edited by MemphisMan
update

44 minutes ago, wiebley said:

Just keep trying, it eventually lets you in

Okay, I tried 6 times and still didn't get in so I'm assuming there is a full server. They need a server full message if that's the case or, if there are multiple servers, to be able to select one not currently full.