Sign in to follow this  
MemphisMan

Well, been in a couple of times now and talked with someone...sort of. And about the character customization...

Heah, just got in again to the server; talked to a few people. Can't buy anything yet. I tossed a coin into the fountain, turned around and saw my headless body standing there!! Aaahhh! Then game froze and crashed.

Just wanted to say something too real quick about the Character customization. I'm not that disappointed in it and certainly don't claim to be an expert but having played the very well-funded Star Citizen game for almost a year now I've gotta say Identity offers many more options in Character customization than SC currently does. 

In Star Citizen no female character option offered (although soon to come). No facial feature adjustments AT ALL really. You get head type choice, skin tone, hair style/color and eye color and  that's pretty much it. Not saying Identity's character customization is perfect ; just wanted to throw out that info in case someone wanted a comparison. See you all in game!