Sign in to follow this  
Whosdaiz

why such negative comments

im playing at the moment and im loving the look of the game its really nice. I have a 1080 and a i7 and the game doesnt perform great on high settings. but the overall look of the game is amazing and a great platform for them to build upon now the foundations have been laid hopefully the game will progress much quicker.

Edited by Whosdaiz

1 minute ago, Whosdaiz said:

im playing at the moment and im loving the look of the game its really nice. I have a 1080 and a i7 and the game doesnt perform great on high settings. but the overall look of the game is amazing and a great platform for them to build upon now the foundations have been laid hopefully the game will progress much quicker.

You have to be joking to not understand why people are upset

i can understand that it been a while for this to come out and it came out buggy but im saying what is there now is looking good and if they stick to there promise the game will be great in the future.

Just now, Whosdaiz said:

i can understand that it been a while for this to come out and it came out buggy but im saying what is there now is looking good and if they stick to there promise the game will be great in the future.

Lol buggy is an understatment considering 99% can't even play it and it came out 9 hours late... and was up for less than 2 hours.

that was down to server issues and the 1 percent who are playing are using console commands to get into the game. I am just saying in my opinion the game still has great potential if the devs are willing to put the work in 

3 minutes ago, Whosdaiz said:

that was down to server issues and the 1 percent who are playing are using console commands to get into the game. I am just saying in my opinion the game still has great potential if the devs are willing to put the work in 

I think it had SOME potential, idk if id say great after how little support they will probs get after this botched launch of a chat room pretty much.

I have yet to get into the game, because it's downloading. And now I find out we can't get in at all right now? Hmm, well ... I'll check it out and see what we have going on here.

7 minutes ago, Whosdaiz said:

We will have to wait and see i hope you are wrong :P 

Really hope so

Just now, WRThore said:

I have yet to get into the game, because it's downloading. And now I find out we can't get in at all right now? Hmm, well ... I'll check it out and see what we have going on here.

yeah it is real great

1 minute ago, Frisky said:

Really hope so

yeah it is real great

LMAO, I was on the discord last night having a blast at everyone talking about this failed start. I am not expecting much, but I have to experience this disaster for myself :)

How are people able to get it working using console commands? its an absolute cluster fuck 4 yrs 9hrs late 2 hrs to pull from everyone. and thats what we paid for. I understand its in Alpha but comon 10 yr old kids have done better.

2 minutes ago, WRThore said:

you can use console command to get into the town square whilst the servers are down if you want to check it out

I dont want to tell you how to do it because im sure they dont want people doing it but you maybe can google it or summat

• Like 1

Idk why anyone would even want to play it alone considering it is a glorrified chat room. Unless you just want to walk around the world for 10 min

2 minutes ago, Frisky said:

Idk why anyone would even want to play it alone considering it is a glorrified chat room. Unless you just want to walk around the world for 10 min

xD

I get why people are upset, I was disappointed as well, not what I was expecting and my expectations were low. Although they're working on it and my hopes are still up, I believe they can turn this whole situation around do something great, they'll have to work harder, though.

Also, for those who haven't been paying attention, it's been said multiple times that Town Square is a socialization module, I'm not sure what you were expecting other than a ''glorified chat room''.

Edited by noxious
  • Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1