Sign in to follow this  
Masa

Delayed because they don't want release broken game they said

Doesn't took long to realize it was another lie on top of all previous lies... Seems like all they were talking about bugs they have to fix and stuff they have to do is just pile of lies... Im actually terrified about peoples here still justifying all lies they made and hoping they will fix all that and eventually release it.... My first kickstarter i backed, and last one for sure.

• ver.1.22474487139 3

well yeah. even if they launched, does not mean you can get in towns square. had launched it, but never got further than buggy char creation screen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, deamoniz said:

well yeah. even if they launched, does not mean you can get in towns square. had launched it, but never got further than buggy char creation screen.

FFS i couldn't even name my char because, everything works in 25fps lagging and stuttering, backspace in char name works like in web browser, it taking me back to creator again and when Im done? "Please wait" for 5 min now... And what the hell is "ShooterGame" it is redo of some example project in Unreal? 

well... waited that long... we still have other games to play x( anyways we can only hope that MAYBE devs will manage and repair this issu. servers for game were still down, when i tried to enter. and turning vsync on helped picture pretty good xD

31 minutes ago, deamoniz said:

well... waited that long... we still have other games to play x( anyways we can only hope that MAYBE devs will manage and repair this issu. servers for game were still down, when i tried to enter. and turning vsync on helped picture pretty good xD

And yet so many peoples here still hyped and full of faith they gonna release it. All that lies about how first impressions is most important, how they want to release fully working product just to miss even steam date and shut the game down next day because nothing working. Now they banned all the peoples who talking about it and probably only matter of time when they gonna ban me, leave all fanboys here to have "health" community

What a dumpster fire it is.