Sign in to follow this  
JoelKeys

Just a Quick Disclaimer

So I am fairly known for being a critic of this game. I hope no one views me as a hater, because that's factually incorrect. I try and argue with logic and facts rather than feelings, and unfortunately a lot of the time that leaves me agreeing with the 'haters' so I get that it is easy to group me in with them, but try and understand I try to come at every bump in the road neutrally and make a determination on the facts of the situation.

That being said, with the game coming out in a few hours I wanted to reach out to people like myself and some of the haters to provide a quick disclaimer. When this game launches, the servers may crash. We might not get to play for another few hours due to connection issues. There will likely be bugs, some gamebreaking. But please, please remember that this is not an issue with Asylum. I can't think of a time where any company has released a game at a pre-beta stage, and most of the time even full release, that went smoothly. Lots of new games experience server crashes on launch, and connection issues, and bugs, and we need to remember that the best way to deal with it is to make ONE post in the bug report section or suggestions actually explaining the issue. Let the devs do their work, don't rush them. I will not be criticising the TS module in any shape or form until about a week or two have passed, because I understand launches tend not to go to plan, and I encourage you all to do the same. Report, but don't criticise until we allow the devs time to rectify any issues that come up.

• Like 6

Funny lol. One thing you, and in fact most of the people here, utterly fail to either understand or admit is that the 'game' is not coming out. What's being released as the Town Square is not even a beta, it's just a sample of what they hope will be a part of Identity. Once this is out, and reality kicks in, a lot of people around here are going to get awful bored really quickly because their imagination has turned this release into something far far bigger than it's actually going to be.