lukemac

Other types of shops - question

Will there be supermarkets, butcheries, fish shops, coffee shops etc. that players can own?

What would be easier is to have a shop then you choose what the picture on the front of it is and what item you want to sell.... just my opinion.

anyway back to the question, will there be *above*

Its hard to see the need for players to be able to own such shops i i heard that you only have to eat once per day. i would imagine it will be more cosmetic items that people will own shops for like a furniture shop supplied factories supplied by lumberjacks collecting the raw materials 

10 minutes ago, charlieboy said:

Its hard to see the need for players to be able to own such shops i i heard that you only have to eat once per day. i would imagine it will be more cosmetic items that people will own shops for like a furniture shop supplied factories supplied by lumberjacks collecting the raw materials 

Surely it would draw more people into the game (which would be needed for such a big map which is based off human interactions with eachother) if they knew they could sell practically any item they wanted?

2 minutes ago, lukemac said:

Surely it would draw more people into the game (which would be needed for such a big map which is based off human interactions with eachother) if they knew they could sell practically any item they wanted?

but if people only ate once per day why would you want to get into a business where you make very little money? maybe if they limited the number of places to sell food to be owned then yeh but thats not very fair but then again thats life haha so maybe m8 maybe we realy need alot more information dont we? because untill we do its all just speculation 

4 minutes ago, charlieboy said:

but if people only ate once per day why would you want to get into a business where you make very little money? maybe if they limited the number of places to sell food to be owned then yeh but thats not very fair but then again thats life haha so maybe m8 maybe we realy need alot more information dont we? because untill we do its all just speculation 

Places are already limited (apart from apartments) food system may change as it is quite a while till the game is released.

26 minutes ago, charlieboy said:

I think the devs need to give us more information to work with here

True.