Robey92

Unpopular opinion time.

I'm gonna start by doing a little butt kissing,  telling the devs and co. that they once this game ends up catching headwind if it lives up to it's potential that you guys are sitting on a gold mind. I've followed this game like many others for 8 months+ now.  My issue is I've seen a few threads locked to prevent confusion, which I understand... but in doing so with the "sketchy" release dates in the past. It makes you seem like you're hiding something. I've talked in great length to the old community manager  Beach_Ball around April and I really want to see this game succeed. Again... I'm not trying to stir up drama I'm just trying to create a platform for answers. Being a part of the not so vocal minority who comes from the whitelisted rp side of grand theft auto... I want to see an alternative that isn't Arma.  I just see posts go up and get locked only creating more controversy.  If this post gets me in trouble? I don't really care. I want those who want answers to have a platform to get answers.  We're fans chomping at the bit to see something unseen... There's no ill will meant in the majority of questions I'm almost positive of it. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

There is nothing to hide, they are being locked because topics like this are creating people to believe they know the release date. Once the game hits steam everyone will see the release date so there is no guessing. That release date is also something that has to be fulfilled with steam, not something they can go back and forth on after it’s  been set like it is.

We all want a better alternative then ARMA I lived through Altis Life, this will be better. Your post is not going to get you in trouble but we are locked the previous one because people are answering what they think they know, which then makes others believe that’s the case, which then creates a build up and then people get let down. “It’s coming out X if it’s not out it’s another lie”. We just need to wait for the store page so everyone has the opportunity to see the exact launch date. Once that happens if you want to speculate something sure, but let’s just wait for that store page to solidify the true without speculation. Hope this answers your questions, if you have any addition questions feel free to shoot me a PM and I’ll answer what I can and if I do not have the answers I’ll talk to Paratus. Thanks!

• Like 3