Sign in to follow this  
Silentviper

Hello from The Cold North

Hi and greetings from Minnesota, I don't really have much to say but wow, this game looks amazing and I cannot wait to join in on the fun with everybody and create tons off scenarios with people to RP with. 

I only have one question, what's your RP Preference? (best to know ahead of time =p)

Story roleplay:

Contrary to the other roleplays, this roleplay continues for a while, even when it stopped. This roleplay is like a story: It continues until the end or when you quit the roleplay. It's a roleplay you can continue the next day. This roleplay is played most of the time with a self-made character. When people don't have a self-made character, they play with the name where they're known with.

Real life roleplay:

You are playing the roleplay online, but you use yourself as your character. You still play online, but then with your real name.

War Roleplay

The name already says what War RPs are about. You play that your characters are in a time of war. You can base it on historical wars, or ones that don't exist of haven't happened yet. 

Romantic Roleplay

Romantic RPs contain love. This type of RP can be played in combination with all the other types. 

Action Roleplay

Action RPs are like Action Movies, with missions and a certain goal.

Sci-Fi Roleplay

Sci-Fi RPs are RPs which are a genre of fiction with imaginative but more or less plausible content such as settings in the future, futuristic science and technology, space travel, parallel universes, aliens, and paranormal abilities.

Adventure Roleplay

Adventure RPs are RPs in which a character or more characters take upon a journey and grow up with it, such as Pokémon.

Comedy Roleplay

Comedy Roleplays are RPs which can be very funny and hilarious. This type of RP can be used with other types to be more hilarious. Example: with ecchi.

Drama Roleplay

Drama RPs contain drama, such as accidents, cheating, kidnapping, traumatic events, et cetera. This type of RP can be played with all other types of RPs. 

Horror Roleplay

Horror is a type of Roleplay that can be very scary, such as using a scary story with ghost or horror plots.

I could go on and on since there are tons of a different kind of RP's, but this is an introduction after all not a Huge discussion =p

Welcome to the community! Some links below will provide you with some more information. :)

(I don't really have a preferred RP style, but I sometimes play Star Trek: Online.)