jshaw71

What dose buying Citizen get me?

Question

Hi I was looking at the pledges and was wondering dose the Citizen pledge get me the game, or do I need to purchase that separately? sorry if this is a stupid question, just curious, what the Citizen level pledge gets me... 

5 answers to this question

The 'Passport' is what is known as a copy of the game when it is fully released. All pledges, starting from citizen, include the passport but you will need to buy founder (an extra $15) to get access to the modules and to the beta. In my opinion its probably worth getting founder. Modules are gonna be fun :) 

Also please use the search function next time as this has been asked many times.

Thanks

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Herzog said:

The 'Passport' is what is known as a copy of the game when it is fully released. All pledges, starting from citizen, include the passport but you will need to buy founder (an extra $15) to get access to the modules and to the beta. In my opinion its probably worth getting founder. Modules are gonna be fun :) 

Also please use the search function next time as this has been asked many times.

Thanks

Modules?

14 hours ago, Herzog said:

Thanks

Thanks for the into, and sorry to repeated this question, I wanted to be sure...

• Like 1