Missmatchgaming

Opinions.

I've been a backer for about two years now. I try to stay updated and watch streams, but It gets annoying. Dates are pushed back and people get upset. Communication from the dev team is terrible. 

The constant complaints about the development are almost as bad as the the people defending it. I've been very patient, but the fanboys make me feel as though they are part of an immature PR team. I don't like being strung along. PR for something like this shouldn't be hard. Bad PR and marketing can kill a game (Battlefield5). Keep defending them too much and they won't improve

2 hours ago, Chase said:

I've been a backer for about two years now. I try to stay updated and watch streams, but It gets annoying. Dates are pushed back and people get upset. Communication from the dev team is terrible. 

The constant complaints about the development are almost as bad as the the people defending it. I've been very patient, but the fanboys make me feel as though they are part of an immature PR team. I don't like being strung along. PR for something like this shouldn't be hard. Bad PR and marketing can kill a game (Battlefield5). Keep defending them too much and they won't improve

Exactly, I don't want the game to change further along the lines and to new people who haven't got it, they say that "If you don't like it, don't buy it." They did good with putting out both the insider and the dev blog, however that was delayed because it was said to be soon after the New Website, because it was posted on the New Website thread. I see LuckyDuck (pretty sure that's right) replying and staying active with us, but I would also like some other staff of the community to reply or hint at things, maybe some developers because (no offence) I don't think LuckyDuck knows everything that's happening. Also to those who say use discord, I am in the discord and it's not as easy to navigate as a forums because posts get shot up after more people post. A forums is much more easier to navigate and organized.

7 hours ago, Negan said:

Starting to feel suspicious. Both about the game and about he people making the complaints.
Most of these people don't even have a profile picture. I know it may be irrelevant, but it's fishy either way. 

Also, to this, I don't have a reason why I didn't put a picture, other than I didn't. I don't need a picture to stay active by reading everything. I try my best to read every thread in The Town Square and any development posts. This may be a dumb comparison and it's not important so don't use it against me, but it just sounds like the people on Fortnite who make fun of people with the base skin because they didn't pay to look better in a Free to Play game. That's why I don't play Fortnite, alongside the repeated games with no rewarded progression without paying for it. (Yes I understand you don't need to pay for a profile picture.)

Edited by Barendd1975

22 hours ago, Negan said:

Starting to feel suspicious. Both about the game and about he people making the complaints.
Most of these people don't even have a profile picture. I know it may be irrelevant, but it's fishy either way. 

By the way, man. This is a forum. You can literally find out if they are active on here and for how long they've been a member. Stop trying to discredit the opinions of a community. Suppressing someone's thoughts won't benefit whatever is going on here. Let people voice their concerns so that the DEVs do their jobs(PR).

I hear you. It has been a long ass time, and many is screaming scam, i dont think so personally, but some of the things they are doing is rather fishy. 

I can understand why some people get angry, i got angry myself yesterday, but i have faith in them and i hope they manage topull this off. Even tho some off this screams SCAM, i dont think it is, remember they are few.