Joshyking9

Criminal Record

Hi all,

This just occurred to me after reading posts on jail time and different punishments. If you go to prison will you have some sort of criminal record? Would this then prevent you from joining particular professions? I don't think the police force would want someone with a criminal record working for them. I don't know if the devs had said anything on this but just thought this would be an interesting addition.

-Josh

• Like 1

I would assume you can't become a cop if you have any criminal record and can't legally buy a gun if you have a felony, which you'd need to be proven guilty in a trial of a serious crime. Just my assumption though

@Joshyking9 Thanks for saying the same thing that I said in "Prison Alternatives" (23 hours ago) ;););) 

" Another idea about criminal stuff that I have, is that each crime that you did would be righten in your "documents" and if somebody wants to hire you for a job, will see every (criminal) thing  you did and would know if you are/was a criminal or not. What's your opinion about that ? "

And of course that you can't be a cop with a criminal record, all the thanks are to you Captain Obvious ! ;) 

captainob.jpg