Viking

Biker Bar

What's up future Identity bikers ! 

I know that there will be MC clubs and sort of different bars, but what if there would be bars for bikers. Like a bar near the road where we can stop with our Harley's, drink beer, meet other riders, play poker or just get drunk. Or even having like a Fight Club under the bar. 

What do you guys think?

Leave a like if you agree !

biker bar.jpg

• Like 8

Can't wait to watch the drunken shootouts in the parking lot! Lol but seriously I really like this idea, i'm pretty sure they're planning on doing this already

• Like 1

If you made it like the Thug Tug I would totally buy a bike just to go! On the other hand, I'm kind of ashamed by my ability to remember the Spongebob Squarepants movie. o.e Great idea though! :D

hqdefault.jpg 

• Like 3

I think it would be cool if they had 4-5 spread out across the map, I have a feeling some clubs might want to "claim" a bar as "their" territory or something, so it would be kinda cool too see different clubs or gangs unofficially control areas, or maybe use the bars as meeting places. 

22 minutes ago, WillyVortex said:

I think it would be cool if they had 4-5 spread out across the map, I have a feeling some clubs might want to "claim" a bar as "their" territory or something, so it would be kinda cool too see different clubs or gangs unofficially control areas, or maybe use the bars as meeting places. 

It would be cool if there would be several biker bars, I agree. Spread across the map, on the big roads. You're right that some clubs might want to "claim" one of them, but like @Herzog said in his topic "Bad Company Rangers MC" if everything is going alright there would be "club houses", so each club would have their "territory". The biker bars would stay a meeting place, and if you want to kick some ass.. You go outside the bar and fight, or if the Fight Club exists, go downstairs and do a bloody show for other bikers who will enjoy see you fighting !

16 minutes ago, Viking said:

It would be cool if there would be several biker bars, I agree. Spread across the map, on the big roads. You're right that some clubs might want to "claim" one of them, but like @Herzog said in his topic "Bad Company Rangers MC" if everything is going alright there would be "club houses", so each club would have their "territory". The biker bars would stay a meeting place, and if you want to kick some ass.. You go outside the bar and fight, or if the Fight Club exists, go downstairs and do a bloody show for other bikers who will enjoy see you fighting !

Gang territory stuff has been confirmed in game so your gang can own certain parts of the map and fight other gangs for their territory 

2 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Gang territory stuff has been confirmed in game so your gang can own certain parts of the map and fight other gangs for their territory 

Oh.. But imagine all the "biker bars" are controlled by different clubs, and for example passive bikers without any club are juste riding and enjoying peacefully their trip and want to stop, drink beer and meet some people, will they be able to enter the biker bar "owned" by a MC or will they be kicked their ass just before? :/ 

I was thinking even if its just a group that hangs out there a lot, not actual gang territory. just picture the "hey buddy this is our bar" Maybe they'd make the other people passing through pay them a tax or something. Mainly for RP purposes since I don't think they want players owning bars and clubs for the social aspect

Yeah, I see, but in my opinion it would make some conflict between the players. If somebody would say to me that I need to pay a tax to enter the bar, I would seriously be mad and maybe i would shot him down.. ;) 

Still, thanks for your opinion @WillyVortex ! :)

Yeah that's all part of the fun! Either way they do it i think its all around a great idea, and i'm sure they'll find a great way to implement it

• Like 1