Blackkiller_91

Weapons and black market

Hello, I wanna ask if you will need a sort of license or you will only need money, also if there will be a Black market or something to buy weapons without license ?

Edited by Blackkiller_91

6 hours ago, Blackkiller_91 said:

Hello, I wanna ask if you will need a sort of license or you will only need money, also if there will be a Black market or something to buy weapons without license ?

To my knowledge it works like this.

If you want weapons legally you need to pass a licensing and obtain a legal permit to carry a firearm just like real life. You'll also need to ensure your license let's you have what you need i.e. hunting rifle for hunting or a pistol for self defense etc.

If you don't want to go down the legal route be prepared to spend a lot of money as the black market is very very expensive just like real life, infact I'm pretty sure a pistol will cost a couple of Grand, a semi-automic rifle will cost around the 5,000 dollar range and a fully automatic rifle will cost closer towards the 10,000 dollar range and they're only estimates so don't take my word for it.

If I were you I'd go the legal route, unless you plan on becoming a drug kingpin and making millions which in identity is extremely unlikely you won't be affording a black market deal anytime soon.

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343