Sign in to follow this  
JaxCavalera

Dev tracker task labels

I have seen others mention in the ts discord that a more detailed tracker is coming with the new website, however it would be great if we could get a little more detail on the 3 tasks that have remained in testing for some time.

Without knowing what they are it becomes more difficult to defend the time taken. Even knowing just the task names would dramatically help enabling the community to manage expectations. If there were a Blocked by phase etc so we know more why something isnt moving this would be even more awesome too.

To be clear, like most of us I am happy to wait till it is ready, I just prefer to have an explanation ready to tell people I share news about the game with encouraging more to buy-in etc. It's also nice for being able to roughly plan/guess when to book in time-off work etc to enjoy that beta phase too ;)

I would imagine and assume that as of now they would be nearly finished with it and they are just finishing up the last little bits. The beta phase comes after the three modules, so that could be 2+ years (give or take).

Yeah I am guessing about as much too, being able to reduce the guess work with a little info that should be readily available is the TL:DR of this suggestion really.