Order

What's Updated On the Tracker?

Before I begin, to be clear, I am fully aware that this module will be done when it's done. I trust Asylum.

My question is what is changing on the task tracker. It says it's being updated, but I see nothing new. Is it actually changing? Is there something I can't see overtly? If it's telling us progress, I would like to know. I keep feeling like it's glitching for me.

10 minutes ago, Order said:

Before I begin, to be clear, I am fully aware that this module will be done when it's done. I trust Asylum.

My question is what is changing on the task tracker. It says it's being updated, but I see nothing new. Is it actually changing? Is there something I can't see overtly? If it's telling us progress, I would like to know. I keep feeling like it's glitching for me.

Nothing changed today, the tracker automatically updates but to show the update on the website they have to update that manually, it says that it was updated today because the manual update was done today, this is just done to let people know this is the progress how it is now. I hope this clears things out

• Like 1