Sign in to follow this  
Richardt

Marijuana / seeds

what if you had to plant the seeds for the weed/ any kind of plant  by youself and whereever  you wantet it, with mabe 2-24 hours to harves is ready, it will allow players to have secret places and factorie, because your not forced to go to a sertent place like in Altis life, i think that could be awesome, sry for bad english :P 

dont know if this is even possible to make for the devs

I believe that you can grow / make drugs in your home, a rv and such too but in small quantity, but you will be able to have a farm of it if you wanted to get large quantity and that will be the stuff that needs protecting.

If I have answered a question or been helpful, please leave a like!

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 2

On April 6, 2016 at 7:30 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

I believe that you can grow / make drugs in your home

The only problem with this is that your house can't be broken into or anything. Unless police can get in during raids, that's not exactly fair, or balanced to grow drugs in the safety of your home.

4 hours ago, GeeBoMac said:

The only problem with this is that your house can't be broken into or anything. Unless police can get in during raids, that's not exactly fair, or balanced to grow drugs in the safety of your home.

Well they will never know if your growing in your home, but the devs also said it would be only a small quantity that you can do in your home and well thats good enough for me because that means if you want to gain more money then you need to take a risk by growing outside of the house.

If I have answered a question or been helpful, please leave a like!

Edited by JamesLuck01