Jmx10001

diverse and dynamic political/ governing system

i think identity is an amazing game but i do believe that they could expand more on the governing system to make it more realistic and to improve the aspect of role play (not saying what they have at the moment isn't good) such as:

1. the ability to suspend voting/ the election process.

2. Coup d'etat and revoltion, the reason why i think this should be expanded on is because most countries/ semi-autonomous regions have had some kind of coup d'etat or revoltion with violence and peaceful results starting with mass destruction.

3. independence  (for the sake of all the people who are probably going to say "but it's a American state (or) territory") this would add more RP aspects as some party's may advocate for independence or to remain a state or territory, again independances could be achieved peacefully or with violence means.

this would add so much diversity to each server, there could be one server that independent and run by a tolaterian regime or one that still a us state/ territory the possibilitys are endless.

1 hour ago, Jmx10001 said:

i think identity is an amazing game but i do believe that they could expand more on the governing system to make it more realistic and to improve the aspect of role play (not saying what they have at the moment isn't good) such as:

1. the ability to suspend voting/ the election process.

2. Coup d'etat and revoltion, the reason why i think this should be expanded on is because most countries/ semi-autonomous regions have had some kind of coup d'etat or revoltion with violence and peaceful results starting with mass destruction.

3. independence  (for the sake of all the people who are probably going to say "but it's a American state (or) territory") this would add more RP aspects as some party's may advocate for independence or to remain a state or territory, again independances could be achieved peacefully or with violence means.

this would add so much diversity to each server, there could be one server that independent and run by a tolaterian regime or one that still a us state/ territory the possibilitys are endless.

1. Too many opportunities for corruption.

2. Although the island doesn't have a military, if this is for realism, the island is United States territory. Any violent revolution would not end well.

3. Possibly, but violent means wouldn't work, and this would cause major game-changing issues. However, this may be considered as an option for private servers, but I have not heard this mentioned before.