sheikhsaddiqi

The United Cartel

In the interest of prosperity and wealth, how many criminal organizations would be interested in forming a cartel?

In other words, a loosely organized group of individual gangs/orgs that cooperate enough to maintain steady cash flow in all directions (gun running, smuggling, drug trafficking, kidnap/ransom, etc)

There are already quite a few cartels. May be worth having a look at joining one of them instead of making a new one

There is already a mafia commission, however a cartel commission.

I will tell you one reason why that has never worked before, due to the eagerness and greedyness of the cartels.

Sure they can probably make it work for some month or even a year. But in the end there is always that one boss or captain taking drugs to chill and goes on a roll to rant out people meaning he doesn't get what he deserves.

Having a cartel commission is not about sharing. It is about maintaing peace and order with the civilians however the real cartels doesn't give a fuck about that, as you can easily see on one of the real dangerouse streets in Mexico near the Arizona border or something. 

Cartels deal drugs for a reason, money, and the white candy that follows it.

More cartels are getting insecure about their protection and hires mob families as they are the most tactical people when it comes to business. Cartels are more about showing off.

Don't take me wrong, I don't want to start a fuss or a rant on this, I am simply voicing my opinion on the commission proposal.

Cartels always show their tattoos near their neck wearing small knives, bandanas, and even guns in public for the public to see. Yet they are protected by the corruptness of the police in the area as they know the power of the cartel. However the economy of the cartel is based of the product. The product's cleanness and pureness is all that matters that is why there is ALWAYS a fight for the best cooking material and chefs.

I got a message not so long ago regarding a small meth cooker that wanted protection, he said basically asked me to be his owner. I simply asked him back why he is not joining a cartel. He said they were too fussy and too intense. They are not clever with business. And I didn't think much about it until I saw some articles on the web about them, and it catched my drift.

What is the different behind the mafia and the cartels.

It is their thinking. The mob had a varity of options while the cartels did the only thing they wanted that was cocain. They were inspired by that guy in arh, I forgot where it happened but they guy that made over 50b a week or something. You know who I mean, the guy who began the narco selling in the US. I forgot his name. 

Anyhow, my point is, a cartel commission needs to be choosen very carefully as they need to consider their options and their allies such as the mob. Do you really think a high class cartel will cooperate with a low class commission cartel. NO! Of course not ! :P That only happens in the mob commission as they think of it as favours for each other.

P.S Remember this is my opinion.

5 hours ago, Herzog said:

There are already quite a few cartels. May be worth having a look at joining one of them instead of making a new one

The Cartels I'm seeing aren't actual cartels, merely gangs adopting the title of a Cartel. What I'm proposing is a kind of federation of these individual gangs cooperating just enough to ensure cash flow and product aren't interrupted by needless (And expensive) turf violence. Especially when the police are going to be fairly active.

2 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

There is already a mafia commission, however a cartel commission.

I will tell you one reason why that has never worked before.....

The cartels in Mexico, much like the cartels of this place aren't real cartels anymore. Most of them have broken up and devolved into large gangs. Cartels are about business arrangements between very different organizations, to include the mob and mafia. A true cartel is about nothing more than wealth.