TankCeptiion

Hiding in vehicles

I'm not sure if the devs had said anything about this yet, but I thought it would be a cool idea  to be able to hide in a car or some sort of vehicle to hide from people and more specifically cops.

• Like 1

I do not think the devs have been asked this. If I had an opinion, which is not fact, I would say that this could possibly happen, but I am simply uninformed. Vehicles will not even make an appearance until the Third Module, and features like hiding in cars would still be in the planning stage as of yet. If this doesn't happen, there will be other ways to evade the police and people, like hiding in alleyways or behind rocks, or even wearing a balaclava. You might want to ask about this whenever a stream is happening on Twitch.

Some links below will provide you with more information. :)

Edited by subway244

3 hours ago, subway244 said:

I do not think the devs have been asked this. If I had an opinion, which is not fact, I would say that this could possibly happen, but I am simply uninformed. Vehicles will not even make an appearance until the Third Module, and features like hiding in cars would still be in the planning stage as of yet. If this doesn't happen, there will be other ways to evade the police and people, like hiding in alleyways or behind rocks, or even wearing a balaclava. You might want to ask about this whenever a stream is happening on Twitch.

Some links below will provide you with more information. :)

Awesome thanks for this input!

• Like 1