tom

server

It all depends on how you want to play. Remember they told us about the difference in official servers and the difference when you have a server with your own rules and so on.

5 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

It all depends on how you want to play. Remember they told us about the difference in official servers and the difference when you have a server with your own rules and so on.

but it would be hard to enforce new rules and with all the little kids that will come with the game will create a whole new issue since they are in it to troll and RDM because COD kiddies don't know any better and in turn i would never get any game time because i have to deal with those peasants 

(i know this because i played on a high pop Altis life server and they were the main issue because they wouldn't roleplay and get all salty when u kill them and have a sook to the admins

1 minute ago, tom said:

but it would be hard to enforce new rules and with all the little kids that will come with the game will create a whole new issue since they are in it to troll and RDM because COD kiddies don't know any better and in turn i would never get any game time because i have to deal with those peasants 

(i know this because i played on a high pop Altis life server and they were the main issue because they wouldn't roleplay and get all salty when u kill them and have a sook to the admins

Remember that this will be a game that is not like any othe RPG. This will be the most serious fucking game mode of RP If you allow it to be that serious on your server.

As the game devs (I believe ) has said that there is systems to make RDMing and so on not able.

As you will be able to hire a staff which require a good skill to control them for a good amount of time as I was once hired to actually be Staff management const. however there is and will always be people trying to ruin the fun but this will be one of the most realistic RPG ever so don't expect any soft system or minge people and so on. The people that has paid to play an RPG such as this expect people to know the rules and follow them up if not you simply contact an moderator on the server.

It is all about the moral when it comes down to it. If they act childish teach them a lesson and spend your time consulting them to make them understand the rules. If they continue to "troll" or "minge" then simply kick or ban them. 

Nothing more to be done.

• Like 2

Also even if these kids get banned from Official and goes over to yours then ban them as you can decide if you want a seriousRP server, semi-rp or light they said so as some people might want some slack and just chill on a semi-rp server.

It is all up to your dedication dude. It is like running a company.

idk ill see how i feel about it when it comes out and see what the RP is like with the kids 

if an official server is down you can play with your character on another official server. if you play on a private server (you can't use your official server character on a private server is what i've heard) and that private server is down you have to wait until that server is online again (because it'S limited to the private server)