so refund? or not to refund?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Have you refunded

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. are you planning on refunding?

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. If they delay again will you refund?

• yes
    • no

let me say this first before anyone  gets all angry or locks this post. the re I'm doing this ive been a long time supporter of identity (kickstarter) but I'm starting to loose hope. I was on discord earlier and asked if anyone had  submitted refund request yet and someone said they hadn't got really any request even though me and like 6 outa of 8 friends refunded already. I think its important for this poll to be here so the community sees where were at in terms of trust for the game and devs now. personally ive only requested a partial refund for around half of my pledge

i have buy the game in 2016, during this time ive just seen screen and video and understandable they working hard in the game.

2 years and still cant touch 1 little module ? they seriously kidding me ? i pay to support people cant make just 1/10 of part in the game ? in 2 years ? Sorry but some more little studio can make more interest things in 2 years with my 60$.

12 hours ago, detruction2_ES said:

i have buy the game in 2016, during this time ive just seen screen and video and understandable they working hard in the game.

2 years and still cant touch 1 little module ? they seriously kidding me ? i pay to support people cant make just 1/10 of part in the game ? in 2 years ? Sorry but some more little studio can make more interest things in 2 years with my 60$.

All I can say is I'm glad to see the majority of people are still sticking by the devs, it means more people believe in this game than don't