Sign in to follow this  
BlazinBender

COMING SOON! Title:( In Development)

Without yet a title but having started down this path of creation, I find myself at a loss. Many individuals have taken to this forum and began planting the seeds of communities focused on many particular goals with the purpose of overcoming and achievement. Misunderstood or not, as I continue and you follow, I thank you here.

To follow me is not to follow. I walk an unknown path and in my journey I will discover infinity and everything within her. For this I must be omnipresent. As such, I will be a monolith, immovable. Conversely, I must commute to an fro purposefully simply due to the physical plane, and the laws governing within. Can such action be executed, one may wonder. To wit, we have been afforded no other avenue and thus, we make it so, dear reader.

Here now is where we come to the crux of the whole. For if we are to continue, nay, if we are to sow the soil for our own seeds, then it is time to take action.

I am here, a Monolith. 

As such, I endure, I observe, I listen.

From my position I shall learn and teach, gather knowledge and share the wisdom with those who dare be in the presence of a monolith, be it even an aging crumbling one at that. Nevertheless I now extend the invitation to anyone willing to heed the call. The wind and its whispers are all I need to reciprocate. Prophets on a journey for the tallest peak to conquer, and once victorious, and from their self appointed thrones, bellow towards the heavens in contempt as champions! I have something special for such orators; a deaf ear. It is all in the approach. For if one is to be successful in the arts of misdirection, then one must play the part as well as the counter. Invisibility in the presence of millions is envy and regret all at once. A tool to be used in the arsenal of ambiguity. This is your initiation. Do you have what it takes? Are you ready to follow and lead the way? I its all up to you now to pursue a path. Know that every fork is an opportunity, but more a choice to experience something unique. A choice made understanding the sacrifice and the many sacrifices, this life lays bare, every waking minute of the life experience, exposed. If so you choose to join then soon the skies will part and upon our pledge of loyalty completed and the heavens may part to deliver the Gods who will bestow upon us a "square for a Town seed", you see, and we shall see who will we be, in anonymity we'll come to be, a force with which, IF THEY FUCK WITH YOU, THEY FUCK WITH ME.

Well I must leave you now. Apologies due to haste and understanding that it is understood and therefore I must say farewell and good luck, what ever that may mean, I wish it for you. This is only the beginning, only not if that is not what you want.