ilginger

Thirst, Hunger, and tiredness

Hey guys,

I don't know if this topic hasn't already been discussed so forgive me for not being updated. 

I was wandering if Identity will have some sort of system that one has to eat, drink, and sleep in order to be healthy and in order to be efficient in activities.

Will we be able to cook our own stuff or just buy the product and eat it?

Is there a particular time when the character starts to get tired? (For an example after 8 hours in the game the character needs to sleep 1.30 hrs to continue the usual activities)

Will food and water be able to restore health?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ilginger said:

Hey guys,

I don't know if this topic hasn't already been discussed so forgive me for not being updated. 

I was wandering if Identity will have some sort of system that one has to eat, drink, and sleep in order to be healthy and in order to be efficient in activities.

Will we be able to cook our own stuff or just buy the product and eat it?

Is there a particular time when the character starts to get tired? (For an example after 8 hours in the game the character needs to sleep 1.30 hrs to continue the usual activities)

Will food and water be able to restore health?

Hey there,

You do not / are not required to sleep in the game. Sleeping and not sleeping doesn't affect the character in anyway.

If you Don't eat or drink, it won't affect you really other than give some de-buffs like fatigue meaning you can't for as long etc.

Eating and drinking won't be needed all the time. You can't die from not doing it. (Not a survival game)

You can cook / make / mix your ingredients, these foods are more rewarding that the pre-made food you can just buy straight up from shops.

However all 3 won't really do much especially sleep. 

Hope this helps, regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1