JonathanTaylor

Jonathan Taylor [Character Profile]

12899464_10207514304993324_1548969581_o.

Jonathan Taylor

22/10/1995

My name is Jonathan Taylor, I am 20 years old. I spent my early years living in a village in England. It was here that I found my one true love. She shone bright like a star and i knew she was the only one for me. Her name was Anastasia Winterbourne and we dated for quite a while before I proposed to her. But when everything goes right, something always goes wrong. And that was her father. Her father was a strong but dangerous man, his job life unknown for me but that didn't matter. He ruined what we had and it only made me angrier each time i remembered that day i proposed. From that day on, my life became a constant train wreck...

I was known from street racing and drag racing. Pretty nifty with a spanner too. Ive spent time inside a couple of times. Didnt always do the right things in my life. I needed to get away from this life in England. I bought tickets to an island that ive never heard of...then again i always messed about in my geography lessons.

At the age of 19, i joined the BMW support team in the Dakar rally which is where i received my rally spec BMW X5. The only thing i can show off as something im proud of completing.

Now I didn't have much of a degree but rather just a drop-out degree but I knew my way around a car. I applied for a job at a local chop shop owned by an illegal street racing organisation and quickly became their head mechanic. Im now known across Identity for my amazing custom body kits and engine modifications.
After raising enough money from working at the shop, I am now taking a course in mechanics at the local University on the island.

My new life begins here on this island...

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 2

Damn i hate to be the guy noticing mistakes or something like that but how did he attend university at the age of 18 or 17? also studied vehicle mechanics that will approx take between 3 --> 6 years while he worked at a garage and got engaged? then he moved to the identity island so did he finish university or something like that? i hope you make that part clear :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Damn i hate to be the guy noticing mistakes or something like that but how did he attend university at the age of 18 or 17? also studied vehicle mechanics that will approx take between 3 --> 6 years while he worked at a garage and got engaged? then he moved to the identity island so did he finish university or something like that? i hope you make that part clear :D

Its a work in progress. Me and a friend have come up with a fresh one that explains it a bit better. He is a drop out from Uni and instead of going to the island with his fiance, he ask to her to marry him but her father denies it and so on and so on. She has then moved to this island and so has he in search of his true love. Bit of a love story behind a tattooed, grubby looking mechanic 

1 minute ago, Herzog said:

Its a work in progress. Me and a friend have come up with a fresh one that explains it a bit better. He is a drop out from Uni and instead of going to the island with his fiance, he ask to her to marry him but her father denies it and so on and so on. She has then moved to this island and so has he in search of his true love. Bit of a love story behind a tattooed, grubby looking mechanic 

Interesting! can't wait to see the rp :D

Added a rough photo of what my character will look like. There are some things missing like clothing items and tattoos on his arms but im no tattoo artist :D

P.S sorry for the bad photo quality