DirtyDon

Dirty Don's Deal Depot

Dirty Don's Deal Depot

Need a legitimate business to transport & sell your illegally obtained merchandise? You've come to the right place.

Dirty Don's Deal Depot is a legitimate business that allows people to buy or sell ANYTHING. This means any stolen vehicles or vehicle parts, general merchandise or contraband can be mixed in and sold with or under the disguise of legal items. Allowing you to import, export, ship and sell your products at little to no risk to you. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offering:

*Dirty Don & Dirty Don's Deal Depot remain NEUTRAL in ALL DEALS*

- Money Laundering 

- Sales/Distribution of contraband

- Secure Storage of contraband at multiple facilities

- INSTANT cash/trades to get contraband off your hands FAST

- Neutral 3rd party to facilitate deals 

- Flexible & reliable distribution network

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeking:

- Business partners with steady stream of merchandise. Contact me. 

- Employees who can remain neutral & have skills that may be useful to this business, contact with description of skills.

- Investment opportunities (Ex. $5000 investment to purchase equipment in exchange for 5% of a heist payoff)

• Like 1

This was like what I did before I closed it xD

Good luck with this, but for some reason I asked mafia when I was doing mine and they usually said they don't trust third parties with their goods.

Hope it goes well anyway <3

Might be a nice thing. But remember economy is not the same as power and we also do not know the economy yet.

1 hour ago, FlyingDuck said:

Might be a nice thing. But remember economy is not the same as power and we also do not know the economy yet.

If I am correct I'm pretty sure I heard that the economy will be a downscale of the real life economy where like $15,000 in game can buy you a $50,000 vehicle in real life. 

Edited by IDEN