Fluttershy

*Questions*

Question

If I earn money in the beta by Pre-Ordering as a "Founder" do I get to keep my money or house assuming I earn enough in money in beta when the full version is released? 

Is the game login tied to your identityrpg shop account or my steam account? I read a post saying you can choose your own username but do I have to enter my credentials from this website first in the game?

I understand you can have custom servers and I was wondering the cost to rent one out in USD or if I have the ability to run a server-client on a spare Intel Xeon 32 core server?

Lastly, If my character dies from a headshot or tragic accident do I get to respawn at a hospital like GTA or do I get removed from the server for being eradicated?

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, Fluttershy said:

If I earn money in the beta by Pre-Ordering as a "Founder" do I get to keep my money or house assuming I earn enough in money in beta when the full version is released? 

Is the game login tied to your identityrpg shop account or my steam account? I read a post saying you can choose your own username but do I have to enter my credentials from this website first in the game?

I understand you can have custom servers and I was wondering the cost to rent one out in USD or if I have the ability to run a server-client on a spare Intel Xeon 32 core server?

Lastly, If my character dies from a headshot or tragic accident do I get to respawn at a hospital like GTA or do I get removed from the server for being eradicated?

1. no, money earned before the full release e.g. in Beta will not carry over as it will give too much advantage and that is the same with everything except the character you created but that just means the character is all ready for you to jump right in instead of re-creating it.

2. To sign in when you download the launcher, the store account is the user and password that you use for the launch login details. The devs do want to get the modules on steam but are unsure at the moment and so they won't be on steam straight away and but Beta is after the modules.

3. You must rent a server and there is no actual figures upon costs yet but they will be affordable.

4. Respawn.