Llama42

Things that i wonder are in the game

Can someone please tell me if any of these things i want to see will be in the game or how some of the things will work it is  quite a long list sorry but i will be very grateful for all answers thankyou.

1. a big fur or wool coat

2.customizable phone cases

3.will there be crocodiles/alligators and llamas

4.can i steal someones boat,ship or yacht even if they live in them

5.can i steal someones car maybe by killing them and stealing there keys

6.is it possible to rob a bank and the cops not come same with robbing any store

7.will there be shoplifting  

8. can you some how turn off the security cameras in the bank

9.when you kill someone do they only lose their items on them that aren't there cloths and keep the things that aren't on them like their house business and boat/ship/yacht

10.what are the benefits of going to the gym 

11.how big will the ocean be

12.if you are a bad cook is there a chance of getting sick from your food like not cooking something and eating it

13.can you create your own recipes or maybe just decorate the plate and over fill the plate with a lot of food if not then will there only be a select amount of recipes and what would be a good estimate

14.can i change how cars look maybe by putting my own logo on them, painting the outside and inside and upgrading some things like the engine

15.can i chop down trees and make my self items like a bow or a rocking chair

16.also will i be able to go kill a cow and use the leather to make me some nice shoes or furniture

17.will food be better if its fresher

18.can i also create expensive jewelry and watches by covering it with diamonds and other stuff 

19.how many mines will there be and can you buy one for just your company also will the ores regenerate over time 

20.how many huge mansions will there be and what is a good estimate of their cost

21.will i be able to drive a school buss and fill it with my gang and the things we steal

22.will there be animal traps

23.can you move and hide dead bodys

24.finnally will the game be out before 2020

1. Possibly, but no season / temperature effects on characters and so not a point really for a "Fur coat" but it is a possibility.

2. No, they are pre-made / styles.

3. Llamas no, Crocodiles or alligators yes.

4. Likely not, but I will be sure to ask.

5. You can steal someones car but not you cannot kill a person and take the keys. You won't keep the car you steal, forever. It will return back to the owner when Idle.

6. No, cops are players and the cops in the local area will be notified.

7. Yes, you can go and try on the clothes but then you go to the cash register to pay or you can just walk out but that will set off the alarm instantly.

8. No.

9. Yes, you only lose things like Money, and other items but not clothing, ID or there phone / keys.

10. At first none, but at a later time the devs wish to add more functionality to the gym. 

11. The Ocean goes around the entire Island and we are not sure how big yet.

View Twitch Clip Directory...

15. You can chop down trees, no bows or things which the devs don't add themselves.

-------------------------------------------------------

19. I am sure they are public and cannot be bought. Yes they will eventually regenerate.

20. No costs are known as it is too early.

21. No, There is no school bus'. Bus' are only assets for a business.

23. Twitch clip directory.

24. No answer to this, it will be out when it is out. Module 1 is releasing on March 21st 2018.

thank you this was very useful but the ones you left blank 18 and 20 where those because they've already been answered or you just don't know them?

3 hours ago, Llama42 said:

thank you this was very useful but the ones you left blank 18 and 20 where those because they've already been answered or you just don't know them?

23. I am sure this was answered and I cannot remember the answer if it was and where it got answered.

18. I am more sure that this won't be something but I cannot confirm if it is or is not something/ IDK the confirmed answer.