Debeezep

Glock 17 Pistol?

Question

I was wondering if any devs or involved community answers know if the Glock 17 will be in the game? It is one of my favorite weapons of all time and is a very widely used weapon in the US, especially by Law Enforcement!glock_17_gen4_mos.jpg It seems like since this weapon is so common, won't it be in the game? Thank you!

4 answers to this question

I don't know exactly what variant of the glock will be in game, but there is one already modeled actually! 

A260F96B0E84482EFDE29394E7DCFE8FF70ACFF7

7 minutes ago, LightBringer said:

I don't know exactly what variant of the glock will be in game, but there is one already modeled actually! 

A260F96B0E84482EFDE29394E7DCFE8FF70ACFF7

Oh awesome! Thank you so much for that quick response. Where did you find the photo from?

The official Identity Discord server has a section dedicated to showcasing newly modeled assets when they're ready to show off to the community. There should also be a screenshot thread here on the forums which gets updated every so often with this stuff. Here's a link for the Discord where you can communicate with others and just see what's going on! www.discord.gg/identityrpg

11 minutes ago, LightBringer said:

The official Identity Discord server has a section dedicated to showcasing newly modeled assets when they're ready to show off to the community. There should also be a screenshot thread here on the forums which gets updated every so often with this stuff. Here's a link for the Discord where you can communicate with others and just see what's going on! www.discord.gg/identityrpg

Cool. I'll check it out. Thanks!