JonathanTaylor

Household Appliances

I was just thinking now, when i was hoovering the downstairs in my house, will household appliances be added to the game such as a hoover that can be equipped to hoover your house before your guests come??? Lets just say that over time as you live in the house it will get dirtier and dirtier. This will make the houses part of the game very immersive as not everyone house is going to be sparkly clean 24/7. Where i stand as a biker i want my house and my club house to be rather dirty.

Please leave any further suggestions and feedback,

Herzog

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Herzog said:

I was just thinking now, when i was hoovering the downstairs in my house, will household appliances be added to the game such as a hoover that can be equipped to hoover your house before your guests come??? Lets just say that over time as you live in the house it will get dirtier and dirtier. This will make the houses part of the game very immersive as not everyone house is going to be sparkly clean 24/7. Where i stand as a biker i want my house and my club house to be rather dirty.

Please leave any further suggestions and feedback,

Herzog

Idk about a hoover but furniture and other stuff like fridges, pc's and other stuff will be usable.

I'd like to hoover my house sometimes, when i have nothing to do and when the majority of people are offline.

I just hope they add some sort of system where over time your house gets dirtier as it will look stupid how everyone will have super clean and shiny houses.

• Like 1