Galadhlinn

Greetings

Hello to all,

I am very interested in the potential of this game and the community created as a result of it.  I hope to learn a lot more about it as time goes on.  For now I'd like to know about the different modules planned for game release (beyond what is currently shown on the modules page).  I see the image of the RV by the lake.  Will there be wilderness areas, rural towns, rural living and careers?

-G

On 22/12/2017 at 10:00 PM, Galadhlinn said:

Hello to all,

I am very interested in the potential of this game and the community created as a result of it.  I hope to learn a lot more about it as time goes on.  For now I'd like to know about the different modules planned for game release (beyond what is currently shown on the modules page).  I see the image of the RV by the lake.  Will there be wilderness areas, rural towns, rural living and careers?

-G

Town Square will be a closed off small portion of one Identity city named Ash Hill. You won’t really sea anything more than closed portions of the map until after the 3 modules the Beta will come which will be the full map and mostly feature complete and that is when you will be able to explore the wilderness and the world of Identity