ShAmyy

Passport

What happen if i doesnt buy the passport ? i cant play the game of rest my life or just on beta tester? pls help thankss . i am so interesting about this game
btw Hye from Malaysia . sorry for my bad grammar xD

56 minutes ago, ShAmyy said:

What happen if i doesnt buy the passport ? i cant play the game of rest my life or just on beta tester? pls help thankss . i am so interesting about this game
btw Hye from Malaysia . sorry for my bad grammar xD

Hey there, Welcome to the Identity community.

The passport = Full game, which you need to pledge $15 to get it and if you want access to the modules and Beta then you must pledge $30 or more.

After the new year some time in January when the new website launches the prices of the pledges will rise in price and most if not all will be no longer available.

Have a nice Christmas!

LuckyDuck.

36 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey there, Welcome to the Identity community.

The passport = Full game, which you need to pledge $15 to get it and if you want access to the modules and Beta then you must pledge $30 or more.

After the new year some time in January when the new website launches the prices of the pledges will rise in price and most if not all will be no longer available.

Have a nice Christmas!

LuckyDuck.

so i need to buy it or it will double the price for passport ? awww man

7 minutes ago, ShAmyy said:

so i need to buy it or it will double the price for passport ? awww man

Yes, you need to pledge $15 for (Full game Pre-order) or $30 to get Full game and Access to modules and Beta.

Prices likely will double and the Citizen pledge could go to the full game price which will be around $45 meaning Beta and module access being higher.