Sign in to follow this  
JonathanTaylor

Motorcycle Helmet *Personal Suggestion*

Hello, this is more of a personal suggestion.

I am a biker myself and i actually own one of these so it would be good to see it in this game possibly with some small features.

Free_Shipping_Most_Crazy_font_b_Novelty_

I would like to see the Stahlhelm styled motorcycle helmet in game. Now before people start calling it "The Nazi Helmet" it literally doesnt mean that. It is a helmet that i like and i mean no offence by suggesting it.

s_l1000.jpg

Now what i meant by features is that it would be cool to be able to spend an extra $50 or something and get a pair of old fashioned aviation goggled and you could possibly raise and lower from your face to the top of the helmet. It would add a lot of immersion not only on this idea but for all bike helmets to raise and lower your visor.

As i said i own one of these and the goggles and generally wear it with a lower face mask so it would be nice to see IRL turn into virtual reality and be able to ride a Harley with one of these on.

Please let me know if i am posting this wrong or anything.

Herzog

Yeah, i think they will be in the game and probably there will be a law about them, i just hope they make a big variety and not just those biker types.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Herzog said:

Thank you for agreeing. I too hope they have a variety but this was just a personal request by me.

I mean, i'm not a big fan of motorcycles but i will buy a scooter to just cruise around the city in a sunny day

I own a motorcycle club (IC) so this helmet would look great on its President riding at the front. Sure to hope they get the Harley sounding perfect

If there's gonna be choppers i'm sure they will add these, could you imagine riding some badass Harley wearing a full face helmet?