Sign in to follow this  
jenivan1000

When's the last date to buy a founder's package?

Question

Hi everyone!

I've been following (stalking) information and the discussion board about Identity since I first heard about it (admittedly, I've been checking less and less due to being busy). Unfortunately, I found out about it after kickstarter's campaign ended already, so I couldn't help fund it then. Fast forward to now, I see all these packages that you can buy (different donation amounts), and I just wanted to know, when do these deals go away? I read that TS module is supposed to come out March 21 2018, so does that mean on March 20th the deals go away? Or is it even earlier?

And say, if I buy a 30 dollar package but then after play TS (when it comes out), I really want to upgrade to the 100 dollar package, would it be possible to upgrade still? Or is it that since the module has been released, it's no longer possible?

Which deal is the best deal in your opinion? I'm torn between the different package offerings...

Thanks! 

1 answer to this question

9 hours ago, jenivan1000 said:

I read that TS module is supposed to come out March 21 2018, so does that mean on March 20th the deals go away? Or is it even earlier?

Yes indeed it comes out 21st March and no, the deals will go when the new website is out and that will be early in the new year in January sometime. The pledges will go up in price when the new website is out and that includes likely all of the current ones above Founder $30 will be gone but I cannot confirm that. The Citizen and Founder pledges will go up in price and will likely double or be even higher.

9 hours ago, jenivan1000 said:

And say, if I buy a 30 dollar package but then after play TS (when it comes out), I really want to upgrade to the 100 dollar package, would it be possible to upgrade still? Or is it that since the module has been released, it's no longer possible?

If you get the Founder $30 package before the new website launches, well the other packages will be gone and so no you wouldn't be able to upgrade. However in the event some higher than the Founder package stayed then they would have increased in price as well as some things would be gone from the packages.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.