Sign in to follow this  
jonyalonso

doubt game

Good evening from Spain guys, I just bought the $ 30 game when I can start to try something of the game? can someone explain to me a little please,

4 hours ago, jonyalonso said:

Good evening from Spain guys, I just bought the $ 30 game when I can start to try something of the game? can someone explain to me a little please,

Hey there, you pledged $30 for the full game pre_order, beta and module access. We have the date for the first module (TownSquare) which is 21st March 2018. There are 3 modules all together, they are Alpha stages, the beta is after all 3 modules which will be the closest to the full game. TownSquare is just a social module, the second module is the s.w.a.t. Module which consists of competitive gameplay. The third and final module is the Racing module which includes racing, car mechanics, car tuning etc. Beta will consist of most if not all the map, however remember the 3 modules will be small parts of the game and will be closed off to certain areas. Please have a look at the 2 FAQ’s and also do more research on the forum. Have a lovely day and I hope this helps.

• Like 2