Sign in to follow this  
LTAlexMunro

My Suggestion for clothing

I really haven't seen or heard much about clothing in identity and was really hoping that maybe I could suggest something?

My "style" if you can call it that revolves around pantyhose/tights. Like, skirts, shorts, dresses or business attire.
My suggestion is for pantyhose and tights to be available for the female characters.

Would the devs be able to implement this into the game? have a variety of colours and patterns?

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Edited by LTAlexMunro
additional line of text

3 hours ago, LTAlexMunro said:

I really haven't seen or heard much about clothing in identity and was really hoping that maybe I could suggest something?

My "style" if you can call it that revolves around pantyhose/tights. Like, skirts, shorts, dresses or business attire.
My suggestion is for pantyhose and tights to be available for the female characters.

Would the devs be able to implement this into the game? have a variety of colours and patterns?

Thank you for taking the time to read this

It is entirely possible :)  If you look at the screenshots at the link below, there are lots of clothes being added, and customisation will be a really big thing in identity.  

• Like 1

Clothing in Identity is really aiming towards pleasing everybody in terms of style and theme. There will be biker apparel, goth clothing, skimpy clothes, casual clothes, suits, and a lot of other things that I am sure will please all the players. I know there will be underwear but I am not 100% sure about pantyhose and tights. They might not appear in the earliest of builds but further down the line it is certainly a possibility.