connor77saint

Cars & Customization

Hi, please make it so when you steal a car / buy one you can rip it apart and use some of the parts on a new ride or an old one to upgrade maybe even put a police lightbar on a civ car lol. And with the insurance thing can you make it so when you steal a car with insurance you keep it but the guys gets it back In a lot to collect it like duplicate because I find it very weird a car vanishing after 5 mins of being out of it lol

Thanks

41 minutes ago, Alexandre said:

Hi, please make it so when you steal a car / buy one you can rip it apart and use some of the parts on a new ride or an old one to upgrade maybe even put a police lightbar on a civ car lol. And with the insurance thing can you make it so when you steal a car with insurance you keep it but the guys gets it back In a lot to collect it like duplicate because I find it very weird a car vanishing after 5 mins of being out of it lol

Thanks

That would be a really cool idea :D About putting police lights on a civ car, generally, RP games don't add that as it allows for a lot of abuse.  Also, people may not see a point in buying a car and earning money if they can just buy a gun, steal a nice car and keep it.  Also, people can get their friends to steal their car to duplicate it, and that would break the system.  I'm sure community servers and the game will find ways around that though :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alexandre said:

Thanks

I think I read you won't be able to sell people's car, because of the grind/cost of them. Perhaps we will be able to fence the contents to a black market dealer, and if there are upgrades on the car (from the racing module) if you have the required mechanic skill maybe you could part those out to a chop shop. Then police would impound, and since insurance would pay, the owner collects the car back in the condition they got it stolen, minus the inventory contents.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caustic_ said:

I think I read you won't be able to sell people's car, because of the grind/cost of them. Perhaps we will be able to fence the contents to a black market dealer, and if there are upgrades on the car (from the racing module) if you have the required mechanic skill maybe you could part those out to a chop shop. Then police would impound, and since insurance would pay, the owner collects the car back in the condition they got it stolen, minus the inventory contents.

You can sell the cars to a chop shop I am sure. (NPC controlled)

• Like 2