If the detective is a job, I think that there could be fingerprints and the possibility for stuff to perhaps go wrong?  It isn't confirmed tho

Really cool idea though :D

I would like to believe there wont be a 100% success rate for Detectives, just so criminals have somewhat of a chance. Although - if this is a feature, a good way to go about it would be detectives finding shells on the ground of a certain caliber, or a piece of clothing, something that you can compare and contrast rather than run it on a DNA scanner and getting a result. 

Edited by Dimmies

16 hours ago, Dimmies said:

I would like to believe there wont be a 100% success rate for Detectives, just so criminals have somewhat of a chance. Although - if this is a feature, a good way to go about it would be detectives finding shells on the ground of a certain caliber, or a piece of clothing, something that you can compare and contrast rather than run it on a DNA scanner and getting a result. 

As they say in Narcos, "Criminals always need to be lucky, when we just need to be lucky once".

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

As they say in Narcos, "Criminals always need to be lucky, when we just need to be lucky once".

Love that show!

I don't think fingerprints will be added to the full-game because it'll be very difficult to program especially with the success rating of whether or not the detective or forensics team find them.

how about blood stains on a carpet and UV-lights for detection of such? (:
... and can the policeforce save sampels of blood to solve future crimes?! :D

14 hours ago, Mreedx said:

and can the policeforce save sampels of blood to solve future crimes?!

blood rots, humans fuck up, DNA gets mixed, all sorts of stuff can happen.