RickSanchez

A brand new citizen

Peace amongst world's! Mr Bulldops here, just purchased my passport but I can't seem to get on the game. If someone has some time on their hands, could you walk me through the process?

The game is not released yet, though the Town Square Module will hopefully be complteted within some months maybe very late 2017 or early 2018 there is no EST yet. 

If you don't know what the Town Square Module is I suggest you search here on the forums (In the top right corner you have a search bar)  

Hope this helped you :)

Edited by Pettsson
  • Like 1

Welcome! Odd that I've missed your intro.

And indeed, there's nothing to download at this point so it's obvious you cannot find a link for downloading a client, or a module client. Be a bit more patient, I'm certain we get to play the first alpha module (The Town Square) in 2017. Don't ask me a date, I don't know, even the developers don't know. I'm sure they make estimates internally, but they've learned not to mention those "guestimates" with the public anymore. It's sad, but it's due to our own reactions if they fail to make a guessed deadline. Perhaps if we were a bit more human and understanding they would still give us estimates, but apparently we cannot be adults about it. Then again, if 16 year olds (who haven't worked a day in their lives) reply to the matter, I find it normal the developers are shying away from those estimates.

Hey there!

Welcome to the Identity Community, it’s great to have you here. I’m Brian, nice to meet you :)

Here’s some links to help you get started. Below, you can find some FAQs and other cool information which you might like:

FAQ (by Motown)

FAQ Extended (by JamesLuck01)

Reddit Q&A

Q&A Podcast w/ Devs (by TheDynasty)

Q&A Podcast w/ Devs (by PowerGaming7)

There’s lots to do in Identity, so whatever path you choose to follow, I hope that you enjoy it. You should also be sure to get into some of the political stuff from time to time and vote for your favourite candidate (once the game is released).

Once again, welcome! :D