Sign in to follow this  
tozany4u

Got some questions to ask...

Question

Hey everyone I got some questions that I would like to ask that some of my friends who are interested in this game can get a answer maybe. More will follow i am sure...

1. Does karma level go down over time after being so bad and being a bad guy...like once your bad are you always bad? almost like the game infamous is there a way to get your bad karma erased and back into good standing?

2. Can a person have multiple characters? meaning if you decide you can be a bad guy on one then on the other you can be a really nice guy?

1 answer to this question

These have been answered before.

There's no karma level as far as I know. You do have a trackrecord in the police database. I'm not sure if that ever gets erased. I hope not. In real life that doesn't happen either, or not very easily. If you served your time and paid your fine, that's ok. But there should still be a record of it. For future references. But your infamy will reset after the fine/jail time.

Yes you'll be able to have multiple characters on your account. I for one plan on having  one in prison for 24-7.

• Like 1