Sign in to follow this  
YaLocalOreo

Makeshift weapons?

Question

So i know this game isn't a survival game but will you be able to make makeshift weapons like bows or rock knifes or stuff like that? I might want to play a survivalist character and i want to know if that's possible.

4 answers to this question

I dont think so but i never saw someone talking about.. Maybe @LuckyDuck could answer that already but im not sure about that.

If there is no answer to it just ask it in the next Stream.

I am pretty sure we won't be able to make these. This would turn it more into a survival game like dayz etc.
I think we'll have a certain set of weapons where can put stuff on and thats it.

20 hours ago, qwerty1029 said:

So i know this game isn't a survival game but will you be able to make makeshift weapons like bows or rock knifes or stuff like that? I might want to play a survivalist character and i want to know if that's possible.

You are not able to make those types of weapons, but you can make a knife in prison, not sure with what though.

It would be nice if some minor things were included like a knife made from a rock and things alike. As long as you wouldn't have the option to make a rocket launcher from some PVC / PE tubing, an air-compressor, and a circuit-board. That would just turn things silly.