Asupra

unreal engine GTA ? looks like this raw view

On 06/07/2017 at 9:38 AM, DadOfMad said:

lets see some pics of your info cuz that's not what im showing.....
and to mention, if you haven't noticed in some of the streams, multiple games open in taskbar. you know like how people leave their csgo open while they are away so they acquire hrs...?

but if you can post a screenshot of your findings im sure the whole forum will be more than welcome to hear what you have to say

Here is your proof. I have posted this before.

"

https://gyazo.com/7d3b33f57b69f4bd7a77216e8c22f6c4

lets take a look at how much the devs play other peoples games shall we? https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Identitydevs#members

Seems they spend alot of time simply playing other games, I would think a game this amazing and this delayed needs all the work and time it can get

https://gyazo.com/b16a0c965633061be600416facec60cb

https://gyazo.com/cda4bce44685dce9efb30f247d94ba7a

https://gyazo.com/f1a07c351c4aa941e848f57ee726426c

https://gyazo.com/b7942762b4abe341c0ef8a907be5def3

"

They aren't allowed to take a break after working all day? Normal people get off of work and play games too...

• Like 1

not to mention that 2 of these individuals are unpaid..
and the only individual that is playing games an extreme amount of time from your evidence is one of them.
revir is at 7hrs a day, deadpixel is at 4.5, paratus is at 3hrs a day, marthalion is at 2, stone hrs are no exsistent.....
Motown never sleeps.. its 1:30am and the man is still playing...but as i said be4 the man isnt even paid, and he has already put his fair share of work in to this game, its his time to rest.

you do know this is not their entire development team right?

work day ends at 5? 5pm-2am is 9hrs? seems pretty reasonable to me.

Edited by DadOfMad

Sounds like denial because It doesnt feel good to lose money, especially when you're helping some random group of people get rich by scamming you.

Let me show you something. This is a SCENE someone made in unreal engine. There is no gameplay. You simply walk around and look at the things you have rendered. I guess it is the start of a game in a sense, but nowhere near it. This is just graphical work with 3D objects.

THIS IS ALL WE HAVE BEEN SHOWN! Please, direct me to a video about identity that isnt exactly the same as this video?

Ill tell you what has happened. This guy/team is good with making graphics and 3D objects and that is all they have made, he showcases it as a game and is blatently ripping everyone here off.

Oh by the way, Im making this game, you can do whatever you want. the graphics will be amazing it will be like real life just pledge now, look heres my trailer

are you on drugs?
interaction with object.... gameplay?
you need help child Kronic. maybe lay off the pipe, but from your name id assume that you barely do, more of a look at me type person

Edited by DadOfMad

Are you serious? Everything he is doing there is most likely provided by the engine he is using.That isnt gameplay. Please, go use something like unrealengine for 2 seconds and come back and talk.

Edited by Kronic

5 minutes ago, Kronic said:

Are you serious? Everything he is doing there is most likely provided by the engine he is using. Please, go use something like unrealengine for 2 seconds and come back and talk.

i have and i do.
dude if you dont want to be here just go.

noone is keeping you here.

I like to knock some truth into you guys every know and then and confirm my suspicion that the devs still don't interact with the people their scamming (safer that way ;))

On 7/1/2017 at 11:16 AM, Joe said:

If identity looked like this but worked on more and tweaked since the dam car to shinny and reflections are annoying lol 

It would be really cool i think but you have to remember not everyone has a high end system that would require the power to run a full map and everything else on it to this detail without it hitting some massive performance hit 

i think they would want to balance the graphics so most modern system could play the game..  

now i would love to have police cars looking like GTA V with ELS in identity with high detail but arnt they just a small dev team ? i could dream haha 20 years ago i was a kid playing black and white game boys  to the snes to the ps1 to the sega how far games have come in a short time from good old days of 007 golden eye, perfect dart all the ps1 classics i can't wait to see what another 20 years is going to do 

games will look insanely real and even better and will blow our minds lol   

What's your definition of "high end system"? In my opinion they can't, reduce the game performance just for 20% without high end system, if they don't have a system with compatibility of GTA V and ..., then Identity arent for those guys! Now for some reasons because the engine of Identity is not dedicated for this game and it's Unreal Engine from Epic Games and from what I've seen, optimizing in UE4 is just a cancer for developers (But I'm sure that the game developers will improve it for us) and the developers them-self want to create their best with the best performance, the guys without "high-end systems" can play it on low or medium, right?! <--- In my  opinion this is the balance!

On 7/2/2017 at 3:09 AM, DadOfMad said:

we can only hope

Rendering is really different with loading the game on each client and with a central dedicated box (server), the image above is just about rendering and you know it's really hard to put this in game and load it like this for every client and as yourself said creating these kind of interiors needs an expert UE4 lighting system guy! We can only hope this, it's not impossible but creating every interior like this in game for every houses THAT IS impossible for the dev team, and the rendering system in UE4 to render something like this needs the developer himself an epic NVIDIA SLI, I think the only way that makes it possible for every interior in game is that the Asylum tell some other companies to make it for them!

7 hours ago, Amirali said:

Rendering is really different with loading the game on each client and with a central dedicated box (server), the image above is just about rendering and you know it's really hard to put this in game and load it like this for every client and as yourself said creating these kind of interiors needs an expert UE4 lighting system guy! We can only hope this, it's not impossible but creating every interior like this in game for every houses THAT IS impossible for the dev team, and the rendering system in UE4 to render something like this needs the developer himself an epic NVIDIA SLI, I think the only way that makes it possible for every interior in game is that the Asylum tell some other companies to make it for them!

oh i totally agree, gameplay will never look like this, it would simply take up way to much space. i merely used it as a example of what ue4 is capable of.
although, apparently, when moving up the elevator to your apartment you will be loading your floor so it is plausible depending on how server is set up to properly partition space for such extravagances but alas the resources are not in place .

• Like 1

On 01/07/2017 at 3:16 AM, Indevious said:

You also gotta remember that Gta 5 was probably finished somewhere around late 2012 but yea it definitely looks good

is this with unreal engine 4 then because it could look great 

u can see it a mile a way and any one who says otherwise on youtube , then u should know he is A ripoff and scammer 

A lot of what we are seeing now from Identity is going to be high end promo shots done on rigs with 1080's pushed to the max. It's the industry norm for marketing and hype to generate funding to help continue the development of things. Nobody wants their game to look bad and most developers do this. If you guys want a realistic Idea of how the game is going to look, they will end up scaling back the quality you've seen in video/pics to around 70-75% on launch to open the market up to millions of medium-low end rigs.

If they kept the high quality of graphics where they are now, the minimum spec requirements would be a 1060 - 4gb, which would limit them to only the top 15-20% upper echelon of pc gamers. So don't be mad or upset when it happens, just keep it in the back of your mind on full launch! 

On 13/07/2017 at 3:12 PM, Kronic said:

Here is your proof. I have posted this before.

"

https://gyazo.com/7d3b33f57b69f4bd7a77216e8c22f6c4

lets take a look at how much the devs play other peoples games shall we? https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Identitydevs#members

Seems they spend alot of time simply playing other games, I would think a game this amazing and this delayed needs all the work and time it can get

https://gyazo.com/b16a0c965633061be600416facec60cb

https://gyazo.com/cda4bce44685dce9efb30f247d94ba7a

https://gyazo.com/f1a07c351c4aa941e848f57ee726426c

https://gyazo.com/b7942762b4abe341c0ef8a907be5def3

"

On 13/07/2017 at 3:13 PM, Kronic said:

update right now.

They are playing battlegrounds again - https://gyazo.com/f08c75f4b0f0016ef0c14dd746267602

https://gyazo.com/ced15d083c16a758f711be472b36067c

On 13/07/2017 at 3:47 PM, Kronic said:

Sounds like denial because It doesnt feel good to lose money, especially when you're helping some random group of people get rich by scamming you.

Let me show you something. This is a SCENE someone made in unreal engine. There is no gameplay. You simply walk around and look at the things you have rendered. I guess it is the start of a game in a sense, but nowhere near it. This is just graphical work with 3D objects.

THIS IS ALL WE HAVE BEEN SHOWN! Please, direct me to a video about identity that isnt exactly the same as this video?

Ill tell you what has happened. This guy/team is good with making graphics and 3D objects and that is all they have made, he showcases it as a game and is blatently ripping everyone here off.

This guy actually speaks truth to be honest 

as far as we know they could just be fans of the arma life mods 

Who thought they could make a game and just 3D rendered scenes after spending a day or two learning how to do it as far as we know they just used in game assets that was already available to them

For people who have made almost 700k in funding and haven't recruited anyone and its still a small team and there doing whatever they want and doesn't sound like someone looking to run game development and setting up for the future of there game and hireing people  like all the kick starter people are doing instead there doing nothing but keeping the money and playing games together.. 

We wont know until the actual game play module comes out way after town square to find out if they actually know how to script and do shit and not just self thought the basics and watched youtube videos there are plently of videos on youtube of people doing beautiful looking scenes inside a house if you think for half a second thats what the game gonna be like then think again 

rendering everything and  everyone client side and server side on a box open map at that detail would be impossible..  

you'd think if unreal was able to make scenes so beautiful and highly detailed by people messing around  why dont all the AAA games companys  who have 1000s of devs with skill why don't there games look like it ?  because its not realistic when actually making a game it doesn't work its nice for a little rendered scene and maybe  one day games willl look like this but not today not now..  

the people at police 10 13 started doing the same thing they are only showing a bunch of 3D rendered models gave a half ass lame excuse to why there not going to show there tech demo anymore ( saying investors already invested so there no point showing it) then increased there funding goal from 100k to 200k without showing any evidence of actual game play or the game tech i myself was waiting to see the tech demo to find out if its going to be any good or is it going play like that enforcer game (on steam) and look like garry mod life in visuals and gameplay 

to be honest i don't think any of the teams police 10 13 or identity have anyone who has actually done a course or college or whatever or have any experience in making a game for all we know its just fans of life mods who got the idea that its easy to make a game and look we place objects and render shit in a 3D scene this is easy mode and ask for funding 

i dont think neither of the games will be as good as people think, for example look at emergancyNYC they did the same thing they renderd a scene that looked decent enough back in 2013 and said this is game play 

now go look on steam and tell me does it really look like this ? and how far back have they gone.. almost 4 years latter and they had nothing but started all over again 

but when you look at the video in 2013 you'd think wtf happen right ? 

this is why i dont trust people unless i know they have experience in game development look what happen to stomping land a bunch of people thought they could make a game and in the end they ran and took everything 

so dont get ya hopes up to me 

This team looks like a bunch of friends who thought they could make a game and learned the basic in unreal im hopeing they prove me wrong in time..  making 3D models and showing a view pictures doesn't tell us anything until we see something that wont come out for probably another 2 years im not gonna spend a cent 

didnt they say the town module was almost done they where just finishing it up ? you'd think it would be done by now or they would be working on it hard to release it but weeks latter still nothing just chilling playing video games and drinking cool aid 

lol

Edited by Joe
  • Like 1

On 7/13/2017 at 1:01 AM, Kronic said:

Are you serious? Everything he is doing there is most likely provided by the engine he is using.That isnt gameplay. Please, go use something like unrealengine for 2 seconds and come back and talk.

I mean.. yeah that's pretty much how a damn game works.