Prevantis

Starting money

Does anyone know if you start with some money or is it literally $0.  If so then how would you start earning money if you cant buy any equipment etc?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Prevantis said:

Does anyone know if you start with some money or is it literally $0.  If so then how would you start earning money if you cant buy any equipment etc?

You will likely start with $50 or $100 which would be enough to get you started, but it would not likely be more because it would take the point out of the higher pledge tiers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

You will likely start with $50 or $100 which would be enough to get you started, but it would not likely be more because it would take the point out of the higher pledge tiers.

Yeah thats what i thought so would you start by like doing basic jobs eg lumberjack 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Prevantis said:

Yeah thats what i thought so would you start by like doing basic jobs eg lumberjack 

yes, you can also go and buy a net to catch fish and sell the fish and then buy a fishing rod because you won't likely have enough money to get a fishing rod straight away.

On 5/29/2017 at 2:53 PM, Prevantis said:

we can be lumberjack buddies

everything is free in town module u start with £0, no jobs etc just no currency in the town module.Just the social aspects stated under the town square module page.

Edited by Aaron701