Asupra

THE GAME WILL OFFER A LOT FROM WHAT I HAVE Watched

all right if u see the video that plugin to engine (Like unreal 4 if may i say ) Is HUGE it well be possible to create A full (from a real stock market experience , to homicide investigation police division IN GAME  ) like having to cut a tree and the leaves of that tree stays on the ground  of  the server for eternity for the other players to see it , OMG The Hype just got real , if what is this u ask , asylum studios just tagged along with these gys omg now i reallly cant wait to play this DAMN game my brain will fry it self :) ,what u think boys  

46 minutes ago, Asupra said:

all right if u see the video that plugin to engine (Like unreal 4 if may i say ) Is HUGE it well be possible to create A full (from a real stock market experience , to homicide investigation police division IN GAME  ) like having to cut a tree and the leaves of that tree stays on the ground  of  the server for eternity for the other players to see it , OMG The Hype just got real , if what is this u ask , asylum studios just tagged along with these gys omg now i reallly cant wait to play this DAMN game my brain will fry it self :) ,what u think boys  

You're gonna need a much bigger game dev team to use this tech to the fullest extent you said. however the fact it is there does give some potential.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

You're gonna need a much bigger game dev team to use this tech to the fullest extent you said. however the fact it is there does give some potential.

key element in this development method of choice is the Continuous work on the game over time in development like updating core items on the fly  , only down side for it takes ALOOOOOOT of time .